Please read the safety instructions in our online manual to ensure the device’s safest possible use.
– Do not use Bluetens in water or in a humid environment (sauna, balneotherapy or hammam, etc.).
– You must not place the electrodes on the carotid sinus (front of the neck), transcranial (through the head) or transthoracic (through the rib cage) regions. Please follow the advice on where to place the electrodes to avoid making mistakes. Advices have been drawn up by health professionals and correspond to the areas of the body where Bluetens will be most effective.
– Use only the electrode cables provided by Bluetens.
– Never connect the electrode cables to an external power source as this carries the risk of producing an electric shock.
– Do not use any damaged or defective electrode cables.
– Always use the USB cable provided by Bluetens to charge the device.
– Never use Bluetens or the USB cable if damaged.
– Keep the Bluetens and its accessories out of reach of children.
– Do not allow foreign objects (soil, water, metal, etc.) to enter the Bluetens.
– Do not use Bluetens while driving.
– Never recharge Bluetens while it is in use. There is a safety device (slider) that prevents it from being used and recharged at the same time. Do not remove this for any reason; it is there for added protection.
If you have any doubt, please consult a doctor.